November 28, 2007
This “week” on the gaybloggies is a Ten Questions thing for the contestants, over half the questions have to do with sponsors of the site and such so instead I’m going to channel James Lipton and answer a different set of 10 Questions.
1. What is your favorite word: Ponder
2. What is your least favorite word: Cunt or Faggot
3. What turns you on: Humor & Intellect
4. What turns you off: Conceitedness
5. What sound or noise do you love: White Noise
6. What sound or noise do you hate: The sound that results from the complete lack of sound, it’s deafening.
7. What is your favorite curse word: Shit
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt: Photography
9. What profession would you not like to do: Anything really dirty.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates: “I love the gays!”
November 27, 2007
After writing for two hours all I have to show is 3 pages out of 10, and that’s after being nudged to size 13 font and double spaced. Plus there’s a poem in there, so it’s really only 2 and a half pages. And the thought that I have two more papers due this week is making me feel slightly crazy. I want to cry.
P.S. – The clip of Lexie being sprayed by Seth’s blood has gotten over 1,000 views on youtube. It’s pretty cool that a silly 2 second clip I uploaded would be watched that many times yet somewhat disturbing that a clip of a girl being sprayed with blood was watched that many times.
November 26, 2007
Okay, the challenge this week on gaybloggies.com is to take pictures of yourself with orange incorporated into the picture. So i took a few shots while wearing the orange scarf I made. Right now I’m just posting one, but the rest will be up eventually.
November 25, 2007
I attended my first wedding shower last night and I can say with 100% certainty that I hope it is my last. While sitting in that room surrounded by the unknown relatives of my friends I began to wonder why I was there. Did the engaged couple lack the gumption needed to open up presents, is that why I’m here, am I acting as moral present-opening support? Or maybe they’re getting cold feet and the only prescription that will calm what ails them is the receiving of presents from friends and family.
Whatever the case may be, that’s the only gift they’re getting from me. Getting two presents (one for the shower and one for the actual wedding) is just silly. One wedding means one present, expecting anything more is just greedy.
Plus I’m poor.
November 23, 2007
Maybe I’m a little sick in the head, but I found the last two seconds of yesterday’s Grey’s Anatomy to be Absolute Hilarity. Here’s the clip, be forewarned that it involves alot of blood spurting onto Lexie Grey, but also know that it looks incredibly fake.
November 21, 2007
Challenge 3: Guiltiest Pleasure
I have tons of guilty pleasures, but unfortunately I can’t remember most of them. My memory is crap. So, you will have to be content with the three things that I was able to dig up from the depths of my conscious.
1) Crocheting: This has got to be my guiltiest pleasure, it is also the gayest. There’s just something about turning a ball of nothing (that nothing being yarn) into something. It’s sort of addicting, it’s like cocaine. . . for my hands. . . it’s like hand crack.
2) Battlestar Galactica: It’s a shame that this has to be a guilty pleasure because it’s an excellent show that just happens to be Sci-Fi. I wish the general public didn’t shun Science Fiction, there is good Sci-Fi. There Is!
3) What Not To Wear: I usually don’t go for make-over shows, but Clinton Kelly and Stacey London make me laugh until i can’t breath. I like them much more than the contestants or the actual make-overs. What’s not to love about people that make relentless fun of someone’s lack of fashion sense. Nothing is, absolutely nothing.
And as a special treat, here’s Barbara Streisand wearing something she definitely should not have.
November 20, 2007
Thanksgiving is fast approaching, it’s in two days actually, so I thought I should at least mention it. Many of you who read this know my feelings on good ol’ “Turkey Day”, I hate it. I don’t see what’s so special about it, other than the obvious giving thanks for things, but I do that enough, I don’t need a special day for it.
The only good thing about Thanksgiving is the day that follows, Black Friday, and the wonderful tales of Housefrau A beating the shit out of Housefrau B over that one last Wii. I also prefer Black Friday because I like to shop and I like getting things for cheaps.
Let’s just change Thanksgiving to Black Friday, it better embodies the American ideals of love, money, and beating the piss out of anyone silly enough to get in the way. YAY CAPITALISM!
OH! Also, the full trailer for “Cloverfield” (aka 1-18-08) is now up at apple.com! I’m so excited about it that I just pissed myself. . . twice. Definitely check it out when you get a chance.